Provide relevant technical education and training to support student goals, a skilled workforce, and the economic vitality of our communities.
A catalyst in engaging partners to bring innovative educational solutions to individuals, employers, and communities – transforming challenges into opportunities.
Statements of core values are designed to characterize the desired teaching/learning environment and to guide the development of institutional policies and practices. Accordingly, all members of the Fox Valley Technical College community affirm the following college values:
Integrity — We value responsible, accountable, ethical behavior in an atmosphere of honest, open communication, and with mutual respect.
Collaborative Partnerships — We value partnerships with business, industry, labor, government, educational systems, and our communities.
Innovation — We value creativity, responsible risk-taking, and enthusiastic pursuit of new ideas.
Continuous Improvement — We value continuous improvement of our programs, services, and processes through employee empowerment and professional development in a team-based culture.
Customer Focus — We value our internal and external customers and actively work to meet their needs.
Diversity — We value an educational environment that attracts and supports a diverse student/staff community and fosters global awareness.
Sustainability — We value the responsible use of resources to achieve balance among social, economic, and environmental practices.
Fox Valley Technical College, consistent with statutorily mandated purposes, holds to the following purposes:
- Deliver (a) Associate Degree, Diploma, and (b) Certificate-level educational programs which provide the skills and knowledge necessary to address occupational competencies from initial job-entry to advanced certification.
- Provide training and education to upgrade the occupational skills of individuals and the business and industry work force.
- Offer related academic and technical support courses for joint labor/management apprenticeship programs.
- Design and deliver customized training, consulting services, and technical assistance in partnership with public and private sector employers to further economic development.
- Provide community services and avocational or self-enrichment activities.
- Collaborate with secondary schools, colleges and universities to enable students' smooth passage between educational systems.
- Provide (a) basic skills programming and (b) counseling services necessary to enhance the success of students.
- Offer educational programming and supportive services for special populations to address barriers prohibiting participation in education and employment.