Lean Leadership Series: Building a Lean Management System
Hours: 18.00 | Estimated Cost: $495.00
Developing a Lean Management System (LMS) requires the coordination of various continuous improvement concepts. Participants will understand and develop a comprehensive plan for implementing improvement initiatives, support a culture of problem solving and improvement and utilize the tools in a consistent and measurable way.
LMS is a model where management-by-process is a key element and coaching is an expectation of a leader's core job function. In this series, participants will learn how to implement LMS methodologies to improve the flow of information from the front-line employees to senior leaders and back. A well deployed system builds engagement of all employees in process improvement and improves the number one challenge most organizations face – communication.
- Developing & communicating true north
- Implementing and supporting standard work
- Managing with visual systems
- Coaching and accountability
- Problem solving for daily improvement
Benefits & Outcomes
- Understand basic continuous improvement concepts
- Create a culture of problem solvers
- Increase engagement with your employees
- Increase productivity for your organization