You are not alone. Everyone has the right to feel safe.
Experiencing any form of violence can have a serious impact on your ability to cope with school and day-to-day activities. The Campus Advocate is available to provide both on- and off-campus information, support and resources for anyone who has experienced sexual assault, intimate partner violence, stalking, and/or harassment.
On-campus information and support includes, but is not limited to:
- Academic accommodations assistance
- Safety planning
- Help navigating the FVTC Sexual Misconduct process
- Counseling provided by either FVTC staff counselors or a therapist through the Sexual Assault Crisis Center
Off-campus information and support includes, but is not limited to:
- Information and accompaniment to SANE exams
- Explaining the options available through the police department
- Accompany survivors to the police department to file a report
- Off-campus counseling through the Sexual Assault Crisis Center
These services are free to students, faculty and staff of the FVTC community.
Meet Allison Bohlen:
The Campus Advocate is a result of Fox Valley Technical College and the Sexual Assault Crisis Center's collaboration to provide advocacy services to the FVTC community. Advocacy services are free and confidential and do not require you to report.