Results-Oriented Communication Skills
Hours: 4.00 | Estimated Cost: $159.00
In this session, gain an understanding of how to use effective communication skills to achieve results. Explore what it means to be an active listener and what happens in the listening process. Gain valuable insight to speak more confidently and how to ask the right questions. Additionally, understand how to deal with others who engage in aggressive, passive and passive-aggressive communication that often can create barriers to communicating effectively in the workplace. Leave this session with effective speaking and active listening skills that enable you to achieve your goals.
This is part of the [Communication Skills for Emerging Leaders Series.](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/communication-skills/communication-skills-for-emerging-leaders-series).
* Understanding your values, the organization’s values to enhance communication and achieve results
* Becoming an active listener
* Understanding the difference between assertive and aggressive speaking
* How to ask great questions
* Move from a knower to a learner
Benefits & Outcomes
* Increase team efficiency and productivity
* Enhance employee engagement
* Create a great culture where people love their jobs