Hours: 18.00 | Estimated Cost: $650.00
Strengthen your supervisory and management skills and improve your performance as a front-line supervisor or shop manager. The 'Supervision Series' is a highly interactive six-part series that provides new and experienced supervisors the tools they need to effectively motivate, communicate and direct their teams to meet organization goals and objectives. These sessions are designed for supervisors in all industries, including production, machine, maintenance, automotive, service, hospitality and retail.
Modules include: Supervision Fundamentals, Leading Different Personalities, Effective Communication, Constructive Feedback, Leadership and Motivation.
* Analyze your role as a supervisor
* Identify methods to build trust among your team
* Learn 16 personality types and how to lead them
* Develop strategies to communicate clearly to get results
* Build the communication skills to handle correction effectively
* Influence in ways that build respect for your leadership
* Learn to affect behavior, including the difficult employee
Benefits & Outcomes
* Interactive, memorable sessions impact your workplace
* Experienced trainer who adapt to your needs
* Additional training available to build on these units.
Designed for new and experienced supervisors in all industries, including production, machine, maintenance, automotive, service, hospitality and retail.