Problem Solving-Root Cause
Hours: 9.00 | Estimated Cost: $375.00
The A3 model provides an excellent structure for problem-solving and strategic planning. Learn how this tool, developed by Toyota as part of its process improvement methodology, has helped transform the way organizations address workflow problems. As an introduction to A3 fundamentals, you'll put the tools into practice through a case study and through practical application of a workplace problem. The sessions conclude with an applied project report, proposals, status reports and plans.
Participants are encouraged to bring a problem statement to the training in preparation for the application exercise.
- Problem solving fundamentals
- The A3 tool and understanding PDCA
- Problem definition
- Measuring performance
- Visual management tools
- Developing an action plan
Benefits & Outcomes
- Understand how the A3 tool can assist with communication within your team
- Improve employee performance by creating a culture that fosters critical thinking and problem solving utilizing a standard approach
- Learn concepts through simulated activities