Measures of Success & KPIs
Hours: 9.00 | Estimated Cost: $450.00
Good data is the key to measuring project success. By using relevant measures that are focused and meaningful to project improvement, you turn data collection into data connections. Understanding the value of good baseline data and developing a plan for ongoing collection shows progress towards goals and is essential in obtaining leadership support for departmental initiatives.
In this seminar, learn about the nuances of measuring success including data collection and how to obtain relevant information and use it to achieve lean, six sigma and continuous improvement project goals. Understand why many systems fall into disuse after initial enthusiasm wanes. We'll also explore data-driven decision making which includes, strategic alignment, different types of measures, project selection and preparation, the role of data in measuring success and sustaining improvements through a control plan.
- Data-driven decision making
- How project work aligns with organizational strategic goals
- Different types of measures and the roles they play
- Developing a plan for data collection
Benefits & Outcomes
- Improve project performance through relevant measures of success
- Strengthen project facilitation skills as related to improvement activities
- Increase project satisfaction by demonstrating measurable progress.