Writing a Cybersecurity Response Plan
Hours: 4.00 | Estimated Cost: $250.00
Participants take a deep dive into writing an incident response (IR) plan specific to their industry. Participate in the activites to highlight the challenges and considerations of different plan parameters including but not limited to; WAR room details, definition of terms, CSIRT contact list, stakeholder buy-in, insurance, compliance, and IR phase considerations.
Leave this training with a rough draft start of an IR Plan and consulting resources.
* Examine the phases of an Incident Response Plan
* Explore incident examples
* Review Incident Response templates
* Review case studies and lessons learned
Benefits & Outcomes
* Identify stakeholders of an Incident
* Identify key business functions in relation to incident examples
* Identifying members of a Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)