Hours: 6.00 | Estimated Cost: $300.00
This seminar guides you through the entire project management cycle. This includes planning, scheduling and controlling a major project using tools to involve your team. By providing tools for completing projects on time and on budget, ‘Project Management’ helps you better utilize human resources, equipment and materials available. These project management tools help gain up-front commitment to project priorities and schedules and helps keep track of those commitments.
- Developing project goals and objectives
- Project management tools such as work breakdown structure, risk analysis, Gantt charts and progress review meetings
- Obtaining cooperation and commitment for the project from team members and assuring sponsor support
Benefits & Outcomes
- Complete projects on-time and on-budget with helpful project management tools
- Gain commitment to project priorities and keep track of those commitments