CDAT Non-Structural Repair Decisions
Hours: 40.00 | Estimated Cost: $1,250.00
In just five-days, estimators will change their level of confidence by learning the how-to of collision repair. Advanced technology outer and inner panel usage and collision avoidance systems recalibration, pre/post scan has changed repair strategies. Participants witness dent repairs in steel and aluminum panels. Blends and refinishing using waterborne paint, are completed in the lab for comprehension of how much area is truly affected during the repair process and specific R&I operations required to complete a repair of integrity. Is color sand and buff or denib a legitimate line item? Bumper cover repairs including tab replacement and an overview of restraint information finishes out the week.
This hands-on training seminar is required for estimators to understand repair time and make competent decisions in repair strategy. Refreshed again for 2018 and includes latest advances in vehicle construction, shop tools and repair materials. This is a must attend for any estimator who does not have prior repair experience.
- Dent repair in steel and aluminum
- Making quality judgments on reparability and time required to complete a repair
- Refinishing, blending and tinting decisions
- Plastics repair
Benefits & Outcomes
- Improve your ability to effectively communicate within the collision industry
- Hands-on training opportunity to make more effective & informed replace or repair decisions
- With technical repair knowledge, accuracy and integrity is truly attainable
Sponsors & Partners