Improve Interpersonal Communication Skills
Hours: 3.00 | Estimated Cost: $139.00
While an organization employs many people, often the public only meets one or two employees in the course of doing business. Each employee serves as an agent, good or bad, and makes an indelible impression and impact on the organization's reputation. Learn strategies to make sure you project a positive image to the public, as well as ways to communicate more effectively with co-workers. Through analyzing your own and other's communication styles, learn to better understand the nuances of communication.
Please note: If you have attended *Effective Communication: Active Listening and Assertive Speaking*, this seminar covers very similar content and may overlap information.
- Your own interpersonal communication style
- Ways to enhance your communications with other styles
- Effective listening skills
- The value of giving and obtaining feedback
Benefits & Outcomes
- Each employee makes an impression on an organization's reputation, learn strategies for projecting a positive image to the public
- Learn tools for better communication within your organization for continued productivity and a positive working environment