In today's fast-paced workplace, effective telephone techniques are essential for quick, efficient communication. Customer-focused organizations know that a courteous, friendly attitude opens the door to successful communication.
Our customized training and seminars help you develop a telephone personality that creates a positive first impression and fosters goodwill. Learn the use of effective voicemail techniques and practice active listening skills that help you understand angry and confused callers.
*Telephone Techniques* presents customer-focused techniques to improve workplace communication. The training includes dealing with all customer needs, voice control, taking messages and using voicemail.
- Identifying needs and expectations of telephone customers
- Identifying and applying customer service concepts to telephone conversations
- Speaking at an appropriate rate and volume
- Responding appropriately to incoming calls, including complaints
- Taking complete, accurate messages
- Using good listening skills to understand the message and diffuse emotional barriers
- Creating effective voicemail messages
- Communicating a positive, courteous and helpful attitude