Public Speaking & Workplace Presentations
In order to be effective in today's workplace, you need to be able to communicate information in a variety of formats, including the often-feared and dreaded oral presentation, delivered for an audience. Learn how to best organize your information, practice and master effective delivery techniques, and conquer your fears and deliver winning presentations.
As a participant, you will have the opportunity to deliver two short presentations to a small group of co-participants and receive valuable peer feedback about the presentation content and your delivery technique.
- Techniques to reduce nervousness and anxiety
- Analyzing and adapting your audience to address each person's individual needs and expectations
- Organizing your thoughts in an effective manner
- Sending positive nonverbal messages that indicate confidence and support your message
- Designing and using visuals effectively
- Delivering presentations that enhance your credibility