Talent & Success Insights
The first step to boost individual, team and organizational performance is understanding the people producing the results. Uncover individual talent and success factors to build a cohesive, high-performance workforce using a combination of assessment and facilitated debriefs. Results provide insights into individual styles, talents, team communication and competencies. Use the insights to develop employee career pathways, manage team interactions, problem solve and enhance organizational culture.
Certified facilitators are available to design customized coaching, career development or team facilitation services. The structure and approach varies by employee, team and organization.
Services are offering in partnership with TTI Success Insights® assessments including:
Success in life, work and relationships stems from understanding and having a sense of self -- of deeply comprehending who you are, what you do and how you do it. FVTC utilizes the research-based, validated TTI Success Insights® assessment to measure five behavioral dimensions using the DISC theory. DISC measures Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance and was first developed by William Moulton Marston.
The Behaviors/DISC assessment paired with individual coaching or team facilitation is key in helping employees and team understand HOW they behave and their ability to interact effectively with others in work and life, as well as how they respond to the following challenges:
* Problems and challenges
* Influencing others
* Pace of environment
* Rules and procedures
**Understanding Driving Forces & Motivators**
Whereas *Understanding Behaviors* illustrates the HOW of our actions and decision-making, *Understanding Motivators* explains the WHY behind actions and passions. The 12 Driving Forces, based on Eduard Sprangers theory of human motivation, are the windows through which an individual views the world. These intrinsic motivations explain the key driving forces about someone's on-the-job performance and why they act a certain way.
TTI Success Insights® 12 Driving Forces paired with individual coaching or team facilitation examines the relative prominence of six basic interests (or ways of valuing life) and include:
* Knowledge - The discovery of truth
* Utility - Money and what is useful; ROI
* Surroundings - Form and harmony
* Others - An inherent caring for people; helping others
* Power - Personal power, influence and renown
* Methodologies - A system for living
While not every job requires the development of all 25 competencies, TTI Success Insights® examines the level of development of 25 unique personal skills, ranking them from the most well developed skills to the one requiring the greatest level of further development. For many jobs, it is not always the technical skills that will catapult employees to success, but rather the personal skills, or "soft skills," that are often transferable to different jobs.
Assessment results and career development planning resources available through FVTC or the employer provide career-advancing information and early indicators of employee job performance.
The TTI Success Insights® assessment examines the following personal skills:
* Appreciate Others - Conceptual Thinking - Conflict Management - Continuous Learning - Creativity and Innovation
* Customer Focus - Decision Making - Diplomacy - Employee Development/Coaching - Flexibility
* Futuristic Thinking - Goal Orientation - Influencing Others - Interpersonal Skills - Leadership
* Negotiation - Personal Accountability - Planning and Organizing - Problem Solving - Project Management
* Resiliency - Self Starting - Teamwork - Time and Priority Management - Understanding Others
**Understanding Emotional Intelligence**
The ability to understand one's own and other people's emotions in the decision-making process is critical in facilitating high levels of collaboration and productivity and achieving superior performance in the workplace. With rapidly changing conditions in the business world, individuals with high emotional intelligence (EQ) have greater mental health, exemplary job performance and strong leadership skill.
The TTI Success Insights® EQ assessment and facilitated service examine five key areas as they pertain to intrapersonal and interpersonal relations including:
* Self Awareness - Understanding one's moods, emotions and drives, as well as their effect on others
* Self Regulation - Ability to control or redirect disruptive impulses and moods; also to think before acting
* Motivation - Passion to work for reasons beyond money or status; pursuit of goals with energy and persistence
* Empathy - Ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people
* Social Skills - Proficiency in managing relationships and building networks