1. A current student photo ID card is required to rent a locker.
2. A fee of $10.00 will be charged to rent a locker for one year. After December 31st, the charge will be $5.00 for one half year.
3. Once a locker has been rented, there are no refunds.
4. Once a locker has been assigned, it cannot be changed due to security reasons. Exceptions will be at the discretion of the Student Life Department.
5. Students may choose the locker location, based on availability.
6. The Student Life Department will not disclose the locker combination to anyone except the student who rented the locker. To receive the locker combination, the student who rented the locker, must present their current student photo ID card.
7. The locker should only be used by the person renting it. Giving out your locker combination is a violation of this policy.
8. The rental period expires on May 26th. Locker items should be removed by that date. Any items remaining in the locker after that date will be disposed of.
9. Lockers are the property of Fox Valley Technical College. Student lockers can be relocated for college related activities.
10. No graffiti, stickers, or other items may be attached to outside of locker.
11. Renewal must be made by the student that is currently occupying the locker.
12. Student Life staff reserves the right to access any student locker to maintain safety and security of the college without prior notice.
You can request a locker in-person in the Student Life office.