Performance Discussions: Effective One-on-Ones
Hours: 4.00 | Estimated Cost: $184.00
Performance discussions should be meaningful, impactful and ultimately bring out the best in your employees. Effective one-on-ones have the power to remove barriers holding back the talents in your team. Contributing just a few hours a month, one-on-one discussions can set everyone on the path towards success. Discover how to conduct effective one-on-one discussions with your employees to build trust, inspire professional development, align goals and provide employees with a sense of recognition and ownership.
This is part of the [Personal & Workplace Leadership Certificate: Advanced](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/business-management-finance/personal-and-workplace-leadership-certificate-advanced-series).
- Identify characteristics needed for effective performance discussions
- Managing the time and agenda for optimal results
- Following-up and creating an action plan
- Practicing an effective one-on-one discussion
Benefits & Outcomes
- Effective one-on-one discussions are a great way to communicate individually with your team
- One-on-One discussions help build relationships, offer support and guidance and help keep your team aligned