*Sales Fundamentals* is a training series that teaches participants the essential pieces of a structured, consultative sales approach. In this 18-hour series, we will explore a 7-step process for sales: prepare, build rapport, explore, make the offer, resolve objections, close the sale, and after the sale follow-up/follow-through.
Each step will include discussion and application of specific sales techniques, and communication components necessary to that aspect of the sales process. The concepts we will learn in this course are applicable to a variety of sales roles, including individuals who have face-to-face customer contact and those who sell products or services to customers over the phone.
- What influences purchase decisions
- Horizontal and vertical selling
- Preparing for your customer
- Knowing your competition and differentiating yourself
- Building rapport and trust
- Asking the right questions
- Actively listening to your customer
- Making tailored recommendations
- Creating a strong value proposition
- Decoding buying signals
- Handling customer questions
- Resolving objections to the offer
- Closing the sale
- Following up and following through after the sale