Intl Trade: Risk Analysis and Management
Hours: 18.00 | Estimated Cost: $219.00
Practitioners operating in areas of uncertainty use risk management as a structured way of avoiding, reducing or managing events that can damage their organization. By using standard tools and strategies, decision makers can estimate the likelihood of different types of risk and prepare contingency plans for dealing with them. This workshop focuses on the overall risk management process.
This workshop is part of the [International Trade Series](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/customized-training-services/service/global-education-services/international-trade-series). Explore the workshop options to learn more about available resources for your business. Credits may be earned after completing online exams and count towards obtaining professional credentials.
- Analyzing and mitigating risks in international trade
- Developing strategies to reduce or avoid risks
- Preparing an organization for potentially damaging events
Benefits & Outcomes
- Boost your bottom line and competitiveness by meeting global demands for your products and services
- Build trade readiness for today's complex, integrated world of global commerce