**Design a Better Training Plan**
Workplace learning and development needs to be outcome-focused to demonstrate value and return-on-investment. Explore ways to define, drive the transfer and document a comprehensive employee development plan using The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning. Schedule time to meet with an FVTC training advisor to improve your next leadership, lean, technical skills, communication or customer service training initiative. This practical workshop is ideal for human resource, training, organizational development and department leaders challenged with driving workplace learning that is linked to business performance.
- Proven-to-work guidelines and examples for designing training plans
- Using the Outcomes Planning Wheel and Application Scorecard for a complete learning experience
- Setting in place systems to enable trainees to be supported in utilizing their new skills
Judy Ruhl, FVTC Management Development
The benefits of increasing employee engagement are well documented. Discover one key factor that increases employee wellness and engagement!
The 7 simple (not easy) behaviors that result in powerful positive outcomes in employee health and productivity
Dean Murzello, FVTC Management Development
Stress in the workplace is cause for a diverse number of problems including conflicts, lack of concentration, irritability, fatigue and other physical problems. In this session, explore issues that may case stress in organizations.
- The causes and effects of stress
- Practicing stress management techniques
- Applying them to your particular situation
Christina Gordon, FVTC Social Sciences