Managing Cross-Cultural Relationships
In this online seminar, you will gain an understanding and appreciation of culture to improve cross-cultural interpersonal interactions and communications. Explore the traditions, lifestyles and practices of other countries. Learn about the many components of culture, discuss several specific cultural profiles and develop skills to build successful professional and business relationships.
This is part of the [Global Business Professional Certificate: A 6-module Series](http://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/global-education-services).
- Understanding and appreciating culture
- Cross-cultural interpersonal communications
- Traditions, lifestyles, practices and cultural profiles
- Successful business and professional relationships
- The elements of international business
[Export Education Grant (EEG) - WEDC](http://inwisconsin.com/exporting/programs/global-business-development-program/)