Microsoft Project 2013-Level 1
Create a project plan containing tasks and organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships. Learn to create and assign resources and finalize the project to implement the project plan. Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of Windows® is recommended. Knowledge of project management concepts is helpful.
- Basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment
- Creating a new project plan file and entering project information
- Managing tasks by organizing and setting task relationships
- Managing resources for a project
- Delivering a project plan