Hours: 14.00 | Estimated Cost: $519.00
This session introduces Adobe Photoshop, a high-powered image manipulation software. Electronic scanning, basic image manipulation, image enhancement and other techniques available through digital imaging are discussed. A working knowledge of Macintosh or Windows basics is recommended. Available in Macintosh & Windows platforms.
- Raster image resolution and bit depth
- Using layers, channels and masks
- Photographic retouching strategies
- Getting to Know the Work Area
- Basic Photo Corrections
- Working with Selections
- Layer Basics
- Correcting & Enhancing Digital Photographs
- Masks & Channels
- Typographic Design
- Vector Drawing Techniques
- Advanced Compositing
- Editing Video
- Painting with the Mixer Brush
- Working with 3D Images
- Preparing Files for the Web
- Producing & Printing Consistent Color
Benefits & Outcomes
- Photoshop allows you to edit, colorize, fix, and crop your pictures. It has many more features than your basic paint program and allows you to enhance your photographs in many basic and unique ways.
- Quickly and easily import videos and photos into Adobe Photoshop. Once imported, everything is neatly organized. This makes it easy to handle numerous videos and photos and makes the workspace easy to find editing tools and other features.