Adobe Acrobat Pro-Level 2
Adobe Acrobat Pro provides PDF security, interactivity, forms management and output for professional printing. PDF documents preserve the exact look and content of the originals, complete with fonts and graphics, allowing a wide variety of document distribution.
Participants should have extensive experience with the fundamentals of their computer operating system and have experience in creating PDF files. Available in Macintosh & Windows platforms.
- Customizing Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Technical considerations for print and display
- Securing documents and controlling content access
- Creating and distributing PDF forms and collecting form data
- Outputting files using color management for printing
- Preflight PDF files and output files in compliant formats