Adobe Acrobat Pro-Level 1
Hours: 7.00 | Estimated Cost: $275.00
Adobe Acrobat Pro provides increased functionality over Acrobat Reader allowing individuals to publish documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). PDF documents preserve the exact look and content of the originals, complete with fonts and graphics, allowing web users to view the document.
Participants should have extensive experience with the fundamentals of their computer operating system. Available in Macintosh & Windows platforms.
- Creating PDF files from a variety of sources; Microsoft Office and other Adobe programs
- Building interactive PDFs using bookmarks, hyperlinks and actions
- Searching single or multiple PDF files for specific content
- Editing content in PDF documents
- Working with commenting and markups in the PDF review process
- Converting PDF files to other formats and extract content for other purposes
Benefits & Outcomes
- Communicate more effectively
- Share information more efficiently
- Distribute documents easily