Youth Options at Fox Valley Technical College is a program designed to introduce high school students to the world of higher education. In addition to getting a first-hand view of the college experience, students who successfully complete their YO courses earn both high school and college credit for their effort. These credits may be applied toward a degree at Fox Valley Technical College, or at many other colleges in Wisconsin.
Do I qualify for Youth Options?
- You must have approval to participate in the program from your
- You must be enrolled in a public school and have completed the
- You must be in good academic standing and meet course entry
- You must have an acceptable disciplinary record and do not meet
the statutory definition of a
“child at risk.”
New and current Youth Options students: If you meet all of the qualifications
and are ready to get started complete the following steps:
After the Youth Options team receives your email we will reply
with your next steps within two business days.
- Meet with your high school counselor to select your courses from
the Youth Options Course Guide.
- Print the step-by-step Youth Options Checklist to
help you through the process.
- Complete the Youth Options Interest Form.
If you have any
questions please contact Youth Options at (920)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!