The Wo/Men's Educational Bureau (WEB) offers the following free services to female and male displaced homemakers (persons who were married and are now divorced, separated, or widowed or whose spouse is incapacitated or incarcerated) and single parents who are in transition.
- Individual Needs Assessment/Counseling
- Starting Point Workshop for single parents and displaced homemakers
- Referral to appropriate college and community resources
- Career planning including exploration of traditional and nontraditional career paths
The WEB also offers a workshop called Starting Point to women in transition. If you are interested in this workshop, you can call 920-735-5696 to set up an intake appointment with one of the WEB counselors or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Appleton Campus Workshop Dates:
Clintonville Regional Center Workshop Dates:
- Wednesday, February 26, March 5 & March 19 (No class March 12), 9:00am-12:00pm
Oshkosh Campus Workshop Dates:
- Tuesday, March 11, 18 & April 1 (No class March 25), 9:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, April 10, 17 & May 1 (No class April 24), 5:30-8:30pm
Counseling is confidential. However, we are legally bound to report potential
suicide, homicide and suspected child/elder abuse. The staff adheres to the
American Counseling Association's ethical guidelines (www.counseling.org
Whether your concerns are personal, career, or academic-related, we can help you succeed as a student.